Getting your team Back to Work Safely
Employees may be nervous about their return to work, they may have concerns and questions, and they will need guidance on how you’re going to ensure that the workplace is compliant with safety measures.
We’ve begun working with several clients on their return to work strategies and identified a need for a tool that clearly informs and educates employees on what safety changes to expect and adhere to in the workplace. So, we’ve built a platform that allows businesses to send out guidance to all staff, which is clear and easy to understand.
Browse the demo version here: demo.safelybackat.work
The platform is bespoke to your requirements as a business and can be set up to reflect the safe working guidelines you and your team will have developed for your environment.
The platform is standalone and not tied to a platform such as Kentico or Wordpress, so does not require you, or us, to make changes to your main website.
Benefits of the platform:
- Communicate quickly and effectively with employees (including those on furlough) by text message or email link
- Easily adapted to suit your own business guidelines (steps and guidance can be expanded or reduced as required)
- Ask for confirmation that employees have read and acknowledged the information and guidelines on a safe return to work
- User tracking on confirmation of acknowledgement which can be downloaded as part of your business risk assessment
Each business is liable for the safety of their staff going back to the workplace and there are some key elements to consider as part of a return to work strategy:
- Ensuring your workplace adheres to the government’s COVID-19 secure guidelines
- Reassuring employees that their safety in the workplace is paramount, by providing clear and concise information about the measures that will be taken to ensure their safety
- Maintaining a record of health and safety information provided to employees and their acknowledgment and agreement
Prices start from £995 and will be quoted based on your company size and individual requirements. The fee will include:
- Full development set up of platform, update of style to match your company brand, adding company details, logo etc.
- Document with demo copy to be filled out, added to or edited
- Content updates with your specific guidelines (from the document above) or CMS training for you to update the platform internally
- Unique URL to host the platform