Middleweight / Senior Designer
Are you a designer passionate about digital and brand and ready to work in an award-winning design studio?
Do you value the importance of creativity and its role in solving business problems?
In your work, there’s high attention to detail and you’re able to communicate clearly and able to inspire team members.
What we’re looking for:
- A highly creative thinker and problem solver
- A portfolio that is user centred and shows your visual design skills and understanding of current trends
- Good knowledge of the responsive web, wireframes, user journeys, personas and other current web technologies would be preferable. You will be working closely with our development team (they’re all really nice) to help with web builds and feedback
- At least 3+ years experience working in a design agency producing websites and brand
- Strong knowledge of the Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
We work across a range of mediums from video, print to branding. Having a varied portfolio with branding would be a bonus. You live and breathe design, you have a passion for all things art and design.
We like people who are passionate about what they do and strive to continue to develop, to learn something new and to push boundaries. Send us your CV, covering letter and any portfolio to email@example.com.