Graduate / Junior Front End Developer
We are expanding our team and are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about everything online, digital and creative and who strives for excellence within our field.
Syndicut are a BAFTA winning digital agency working with exciting clients to achieve wonderful projects and pieces of digital excellence.
Syndicut are a very close and passionate team and are looking for a new member to help achieve the best. We are expanding our team and are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about everything online, digital and creative and who strives for excellence within our field.
Syndicut is looking for a detail oriented, hard working, dependable and trustworthy front end developer, with a portfolio of website development work which demonstrates your abilities.
- The right candidate will have the following essential skill set:Proficiency with HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and Bootstrap Framework
- Good knowledge of web standards, best practices and writing clean, semantic code
- Being able to adapt to in-house developments standards and code style.
- Experience of the LESS CSS pre-processor
- Experience building templates for CMS platforms
- Experience using Photoshop
- Experience of using AJAX
- Self-starter with the ability to multitask without frequent supervision and enjoy fast paced development cycles
- Team player, demonstrates the ability to receive and apply feedback and input for direction as well as provide constructive feedback to others
- Wants to have fun building something they really love
Other desirable skills:
- Experience building responsive HTML emails
- Experience using the Grunt task runner
- Experience using Subversion source control
- Experience using the Kentico CMS platform
- Understanding of how AJAX calls can integrate into server-side requests would prove advantageous to the role
Core responsibilities include:
- Creating functional, responsive, and aesthetically beautiful web UI, maintaining well-documented, reusable, and transferable JS/CSS libraries and components
- Collaborating with the design team and backend development team
If you think this is you please get in touch! Just email your application with salary expectations, CV and examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.