Front End Developer
We are expanding our team and are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about everything online, digital and creative and who strives for excellence within our field.
Syndicut are a BAFTA winning digital agency working with exciting clients to achieve wonderful projects and pieces of digital excellence.
Syndicut are a very close and passionate team and are looking for a new member to help achieve the best. We are looking for a detail oriented, hard working, dependable and trustworthy front end developer, with a portfolio of website development work which demonstrates your abilities.
You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between web design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the web application looks as well as how it works.
The right candidate will have the following essential skill set:
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Proficient understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS and LESS
- Strong knowledge of web standards, best practices and writing clean, semantic code
- Being able to adapt to in-house developments standards and code style
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring web applications will adhere to them
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Experience building for CMS platforms
- Experience using Figma, Sketch and Photoshop
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GitHub & BitBucket
- Self-starter with the ability to multitask without frequent supervision and enjoy fast paced development cycles
- Team player, demonstrates the ability to receive and apply feedback and input for direction as well as provide constructive feedback to others
- Wants to have fun building something they really love
Other desirable skills:
- Experience building responsive HTML emails
- Experience using Headless CMS'
Core responsibilities include:
- Develop new user-facing web applications
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimise web applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborating with the design team and backend development team
If you think this is you please get in touch! Just email your application with your CV and examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.