Hubspot/Front End Developer
We are looking for a Front Developer who is enthusiastic about HubSpot.
Syndicut are a BAFTA winning digital agency working with exciting clients to achieve wonderful projects and pieces of digital excellence.
Syndicut are a very close and passionate team and are looking for a new member to help achieve the best. We are looking to add a HubSpot CMS Developer to add to our technical team who can help in expanding our current HubSpot offering. You would be responsible for developing the CMS, including creating themes, templates, modules and plugins.
You should have an understanding of the web development process, including development, testing and deployment.
The right candidate will have the following essential skill set:
- Experience in developing responsive websites in HubSpot CMS.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools.
- Good communication and team skills.
- Ability to listen to requirements of team members and clients and translate them into a Hubspot integration.
- Self-starter who is excited about technology.
- Ability to convert layout and wireframes into working Hubspot theme pages.
Other desirable qualifications:
- Hubspot CMS Certification
Core responsibilities include:
- Development of websites and landing pages, custom modules in HubSpot CMS.
- Excellent logical and problem-solving skills.
- Implementing new HubSpot CMS features and functionality.
- Website Project Planning and architecture.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability of websites.
- Hubspot Development with local development tools.
- Knowledge on how to manage all technical aspects of the CMS, such as connecting domains and migrating blogs to HubSpot from other CMS’s would be an advantage.
- Implementing HubL and HubDB.
- Good understanding of CRM Objects.
- Develop effective, responsive designs and build them into working themes and plugins.
- Work with the project management and design teams to understand their CMS requirements.
- Create and develop templates and modules for new websites, landing pages, blogs and emails.
- Keep up-to-date on HubSpot training and obtain all relevant certifications.
If you think this is you please get in touch! Just email your application with your CV and examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.